Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang has a sweet and exoticly floral fragrance. it is emotionally uplifting, promoting feelings of joyfulness while reducing stress, anxiety, and tension. ylang ylang essential oil tends to regulate sebum production, helping with irritated and oily skin.
It was traditionally thought to have a stimulating effect on the scalp, promoting hair growth and overall health. ylang ylang also benefits the cardiac, reproductive, and immune systems. this product is often preferred by aromatherapists because it is thought to be a more complete representation of the plant and its therapeutic properties. ylang ylang blends well with jasmine, bergamot, rose, vetiver, clary sage, petitgrain, cedarwood, and citrus essential oils.
|Categories:||Apothecary, Essential Oils, Oils|
|Tags:||essential oil, Ylang Ylang, Ylang Ylang oil|
- Reviews (0)
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is derived from the steam distillated flowers of the Cananga odorata botanical.
- There are 5 classifications of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang Extra, Ylang Ylang I, II III, and Ylang Ylang Complete. The numbers refer to the number of times Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is distilled through fractionation.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil soothes stress, anxiety, sadness, tension, and sleeplessness. Its aphrodisiac quality is reputed to boost the libido to enhance sensuality between a couple.
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is known to balance and regulate oil production in the skin and hair, while also soothing inflammation and irritation. It enhances circulation, encourages the growth of new skin and hair, contributes and maintains hydration, conditions, and prevents infections.
- Used medicinally, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil effectively facilitates the healing of wounds, enhances the health of the nervous system, reduces the stress exerted on the nerves, balances blood pressure levels, and stabilizes the heart rate.