The current international pandemic from COVID-19 is currently impacting our business in the following ways:
Domestic Shipping: We are still working hard to get your orders processed and shipped in a timely manner. Please be aware that depending on the shipping destination, your package may experience delivery delays. FedEx and USPS have both been impacted by the pandemic and shipping times have been slower than usual. Please contact us if you have further concerns.
International Orders: We are only accepting orders from within the United States at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and will be reopening International sales as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please send us an email at email@example.com
- We work to ship out orders as efficiently as we can. Our shipping days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays if orders are received before 10 am, otherwise it will default to the following Monday.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
Domestic Shipping Information
- Our shipping options for shipping within the U.S. are as follows. Business days are Monday through Friday only and do not include national holidays.
- Free standard shipping with estimated delivery within 6 business days.
- Paid shipping costs have a flat rate of $12.99, unless the weight increases the prices, then it will be based on that weight.
- We are not responsible for the package once tracking shows that the package has left our warehouse.